[ Blackboard Fridays Ep. 56 ]
As we continue to climb out of the global financial crisis, increasingly I’m talking to business owners who are ‘busy’. Here’s the critical follow-up question I ask: “Are you busy busy, or good busy?”
Because we all know that there’s a gaping void between being ‘busy’ … and being ‘productive’. If you could improve productivity in your team, reduce waste and improve their efficiency, the extra revenue they produce would flow almost wholly to your bottom line – it’s revenue without costs!
In this week’s episode, learn more about how our R’n’R framework is delivered across a whole business to improve productivity and increase profit. We cover:
- Having the right communication structure
- Colour-coding your position descriptions
- Charting responsibility, so you’re not doing the same task twice
- Drafting Ideal Weeks for key roles
- Implementing the Momentum Meeting Schedule
- And then implementing through Workflows, Procedures, Training, and Reviews
Want more profit? Make this happen (or let us know – we can help.)
SUBSCRIBE TO BLACKBOARD FRIDAYS.
Take 5 minutes each week to focus on your business instead of dealing with the demands of working in it.